1. Whitsunday Herbal has an account with Australia Post and we do not use any major or independent courier companies. We will arrange freight unless otherwise instructed in the 'Special Instructions / Comments' section within your order. Should you wish to use your own courier, we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage once the goods leave our property.
2. Freight calculation is based on weight, volume and destination.
3. Whitsunday Herbal does not charge handling or packing fees unless special legal or specification documents are requested.
4. All orders must be checked, and Whitsunday Herbal notified within seven (7) days of receipt and any claims, errors or discrepancies to be immediately reported.
5. International shipping may require legal documents for export purposes. Please check with your local shipping agent or customs agent. Goods being held, stored, or penalties incurred processing international orders will be passed on to the buyer/importer before the order is dispatched.
6. Whitsunday Herbal may find it necessary to use the services of an alternative courier or method of delivery to ship your order. Whitsunday Herbal will absorb any additional shipping charges
Please Note: Australia Post only deliver from Monday to Friday. Express Post service does not require a signature, which means your parcel will be left at your home if you are not available.